Be involved this Men's Health Week and improve your health and wellbeing environment for better health!
If you run an event, please make sure to let us know here so we can promote the good things that you're doing and find out how it went for you.
- Invite dads to help plant school gardens with healthy herbs and veggies.
- Arrange a visit from a health check service to visit your workplace and provide health checks for your male employees at no charge to them (and register it here!)
- Install new office plants, water filters on taps and bicycle parking or carpooling schemes as a Men's Health Week initiative.
- Hold a healthy morning tea and invite colleagues in your workplace.
- Hold an open day at your shed where you show friends, family and colleagues what the Men's Sheds are all about.
- Run Men's Health Week evenings, make it into a VIP event and roll out the red carpet! Invite your friends, family and colleagues to an informal evening of healthy hors d'oevres, canapes and drinks to promote your service.
- Use some of the media templates to publicise the importance of men's health and Men's Health Week.
- Place posters and men-friendly images around your practice to encourage men to feel more accomodated in your health service.